Help us Redefine, Disrupt and Transform the construction sector
We want you to help us grow
We're looking for highly motivated, talented construction industry professionals with an appetite for change and a strong vision for how our clients can unlock their potential.
You will ideally be an experienced Quantity Surveyor with a broad range of valuation and QS technical communication skills. If you have dispute experience and have an interest in the resolution sector, we have opportunities in that specialism too.
- You'll join as Senior Consultant or Director
- Become a key part of a growing team
- We aim to double in size over next 5 years
- We want you to be a team leader
- Our consultants are offered rapid career progression to director level
You will work with construction contractors and sub-contractors from SMEs to organisations with national and international reach. Our client portfolio includes world leading organisations.
You'll be working from our high spec offices at Thorpe Park Leeds - straight off M1 junction 46.
- Annual leave of 25 days plus Bank Holidays (pro rata for part time)
- Experience in a broad spectrum of construction sectors, domestically and internationally
- Strong encouragement for working autonomy in a non-bureaucratic working culture
- Career progression opportunities aligned with CPD, access to courses, and professional mentoring
- Course and professional institution fees paid
- Access to tailored private health care
- Life insurance and critical illness cover
- Auto enrolment and access to SIPS pension rights coupled with outsourced tailored financial planning
- Modern comfortable facilities with easy access and ample parking
Like the sound of this?
Please complete the enquiry form below - we'll be in touch within 48 hours.